Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 1: Week Two

Today was amazing!! Today we got some new girls and they all look really nice!! Also today we did like a blanket challenge which was a pretty big challenge but my group came through and we did really well!! If you look at ywicsummercamp.blogspot.com you can find a picture of my group accomplishing the impossible haha!! we had so much fun!! this week is gonna be great!!


Todays prompt is which quality or talent would make me famous one day.... and honestly i really dont know so ill ask kassie.... she said 'my singing voice' but i dont thik that is a good quality but i trust her judgement.....i  will admit that i do have a nice voice but i didnt think that it was good enough to get me famous but i guess thats pretty cool i would like to be a famous singer but really i wanna be a forensic scientist but you know if i could be famous i would be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment